Are you ready to join a financial institution that profits for you, not from you?
We would love to have you as a member! Visit us and let our friendly staff help you complete the membership process.
You are eligible to become a member of County-City Credit Union if:
1. You live or work in the following areas within Wisconsin:
- Jefferson County
- The City of Watertown
- The City of Whitewater
- The Village of Cambridge
— OR —
- Parent or Step-Parent
- Child or Step-Child
- Other relative residing in the same household
The following are required at the time you open your membership:
- Proof of Taxpayer ID Number:
- Social Security Card, or
- ITIN Paper
- Non-expired, Government Issued Photo ID:
- Driver’s License/State ID Card, or
- Passport, or
- Matricula Consular Card
- Proof of Address:
- Current Address on Driver’s License or Government Issued ID, or
- Lease Agreement Showing Name and Current Address, or
- Mortgage Paperwork Showing Name and Address, or
- Utility Bill Mailed to Applicant’s Name and Current Address (Electricity, Gas, Water, Cable, or Internet)
- $5 Deposit
- Your $5 minimum deposit to your regular share savings purchases your “share” of CCCU, making you a member & owner with voting privileges and access to our full line of services.
Ready To Join Our Credit Union?
Love how welcomed everyone makes you feel when you walk into the credit union and always so helpful!! Would not bank anywhere else!!
County city is an awesome credit union unlike anywhere else I have ever banked, they have actually come out to my house to do loan paperwork due to my work schedule. Now that is love.
The staff at CCCU go above & beyond! Customer service is excellent & everyone is so knowledgeable & friendly. I've been with County City for over 20 years & I've honestly never had a bad experience! Thank you so much CCCU!
So glad I put my money with County City CU when I moved to town. The staff is super friendly and helpful (unlike the sullen people at the banks in town). They have the financial products that I need, with online service and a convenient location. LOVE my credit union!
Growing up my dad always told me to put my money in a place that knows you and remembers you! I have been a member for quite a few years now and I still smile every time I drive up and they say, Good morning. Donna! They never hesitate to ask If I need anything! That to me speaks volumes! Thank you, County City credit Union! You are all simply the best!
After being in banking for over 16 years and customer service for a lifetime, I am very impressed with your staff. Always friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and available to help members. Sadly, not all places are as respectful of our time and needs. Thank-you for raising the bar!
Have a Question?
- or -
Call us at 920.674.5542