Member News & Alerts
NEW MOBILE APP NOW AVAILABLE!
Online & Mobile Banking Enrollment Guide
1) Type in your Initial Username (Your Member Number), and your Initial Password (Last 4 digits of primary member’s Social Security Number and 4-digit Birth Year), then click “Login”.
2) Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password”. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
3) Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions”. Security question answers must be at least 3 characters long, can be repeated, and are not case sensitive.
4) Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
5) Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username”. Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
6) Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.