Member News & Alerts
NEW MOBILE APP NOW AVAILABLE!
Online & Mobile Banking Enrollment Guide
1) Type in your Initial Username (Your Member Number), and your Initial Password (Last 4 digits of primary member’s Social Security Number and 4-digit Birth Year), then click “Login”.
2) Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password”. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
3) Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions”. Security question answers are not case sensitive.
4) Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
5) Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username”. Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
6) Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.
*** Please remember our new mobile apps require approval and publishing by Apple & Android before they become available to members. We anticipate completion within 2-3 days, at which time, simply updating your app will give you access to the new mobile banking system.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DETAILS
CCCU is upgrading to a new computer system on July 1, 2019. The new system will bring some exciting enhancements to our members, such as the option to deposit checks by photo, transfer funds from external accounts, and take advantage of greater e-sign capabilities.
ONLINE BANKING WILL BE DOWN JUNE 28 – JULY 1 : Last chance to view, save, or print prior transaction activity and e-statements is 5:00 pm on Friday, June 28.
CCCU WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019: We need to close down for a day to convert all your accounts, products and services to the new computer system and to verify their accuracy. Please plan ahead to have cash, checks, a debit card, and/or a credit card available to get you through the weekend! We will reopen at normal time on Monday, July 1st.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: No changes will be made to your current membership and checking account numbers, so you will not need new checks. Some minor changes may be made behind the scenes to a few of the three-digit “suffix” numbers we use to identify each unique account type, but it should have minimal impact on our members.
CREDIT CARDS: Credit cards will not be affected by the upgrade.
DEBIT CARDS: Daily debit card transaction limits will be lowered to $500 for purchases and $200 for cash withdrawals from 2:00 p.m. on June 28th through July 1st. Please note that around 2:00 p.m. on June 28th there will be a brief span of about 15 minutes when debit card transactions may be declined.
DIRECT DEPOSITS: Your electronic deposit may be delayed a few hours the first morning it comes in after the upgrade. We will transfer your existing direct deposit instructions and distributions over for you. Please note the posting order and the way distributions appear on your account may be slightly different.
E-STATEMENTS: Paper statements will be mailed to ALL members at the end of June (including those members who had previously opted to receive e-statements). E-statements will resume beginning with July statements for all members who had previously opted to receive them.
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING:
PHONE CALLS TEMPORARILY ROUTED TO CALL CENTER: In anticipation of higher than usual call volumes, incoming calls will temporarily be routed to a call center. Call center staff will help our members with basic inquiries, transactions, and online banking enrollment. Credit union employees will return calls to any members the call center staff could not assist. Please be patient as we work through the influx of calls during the first couple weeks of July, and anticipate slower than usual response times. The phone number for the call center is 844-730-6852.
AND MORE TO COME… We are continuing to learn more about the new computer system each day, so there are certain to be additional changes in store. While we know it can be challenging to adapt to change, we are excited about the future potential the new system will have to offer. Thank you for joining us on this journey!