Online Banking Enrollment Guide
Effective July 1, 2019
1) Type in your Initial Username (Your Member Number), and your Initial Password (Last 4 digits of primary member’s Social Security Number and 4-digit Birth Year), and click “Login”.
2) Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password”. Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
3) Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions”. Security question answers are not case sensitive.
4) Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
5) Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username”. Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
6) Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.
*** Please remember our new mobile apps require approval and publishing by Apple & Android before they become available to members. We anticipate completion within 2-3 days, at which time, simply updating your app will give you access to the new mobile banking system.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DETAILS
CCCU is upgrading to a new computer system on July 1, 2019. The new system will bring some exciting enhancements to our members, such as the option to deposit checks by photo, transfer funds from external accounts, and take advantage of greater e-sign capabilities.
CCCU WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019: We need to close down for a day to convert all your accounts, products and services to the new computer system and to verify their accuracy. Please plan ahead to have cash, checks, a debit card, and/or a credit card available to get you through the weekend! We will reopen at normal time on Monday, July 1st.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS: No changes will be made to your current membership and checking account numbers, so you will not need new checks. Some minor changes may be made behind the scenes to a few of the three-digit “suffix” numbers we use to identify each unique account type, but it should have minimal impact on our members.
CREDIT CARDS: Credit cards will not be affected by the upgrade.
DEBIT CARDS: Daily debit card transaction limits will be lowered to $500 for purchases and $200 for cash withdrawals from 2:00 p.m. on June 28th through July 1st. Please note that around 2:00 p.m. on June 28th there will be a brief span of about 15 minutes when debit card transactions may be declined.
DIRECT DEPOSITS: Your electronic deposit may be delayed a few hours the first morning it comes in after the upgrade. We will transfer your existing direct deposit instructions and distributions over for you. Please note the posting order and the way distributions appear on your account may be slightly different.
E-STATEMENTS: Paper statements will be mailed to ALL members at the end of June (including those members who had previously opted to receive e-statements). E-statements will resume beginning with July statements for all members who had previously opted to receive them.
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING:
- Our current online and mobile banking systems will be shut down at the close of business on Friday, June 28.
- E-statements and transaction activity prior to July 1 will not transfer to the new online and mobile banking systems. Please export any records or statements you need prior to the close of business on June 28.
- Members can enroll in our new, enhanced online banking system starting Monday, July 1. Mobile banking should be available a couple days later once Apple and Android publish the updates.
- Logins and passwords will not transfer, but easy to follow enrollment instructions can be viewed here.
- If you want to view multiple memberships under one login, you will need to contact the credit union for assistance.
PHONE CALLS TEMPORARILY ROUTED TO CALL CENTER: In anticipation of higher than usual call volumes, incoming calls will temporarily be routed to a call center. Call center staff will help our members with basic inquiries, transactions, and online banking enrollment. Credit union employees will return calls to any members the call center staff could not assist. Please be patient as we work through the influx of calls during the first couple weeks of July, and anticipate slower than usual response times. The phone number for the call center is 844-730-6852.
AND MORE TO COME… We are continuing to learn more about the new computer system each day, so there are certain to be additional changes in store. While we know it can be challenging to adapt to change, we are excited about the future potential the new system will have to offer. Thank you for joining us on this journey!
Message from the President – May 1, 2019
It’s been a busy year at County-City Credit Union! We are continually listening to member feedback, and discussing ways to improve the services we offer our members. This past year we have secretly been working to bring you some enhanced services, and this summer they will finally arrive!
CCCU will upgrade to a new computer system on July 1, 2019 which will give our members access to a new online banking system, a new mobile app, photo check deposit, and a number of other enhancements!
Changing computer systems is a huge endeavor. It requires adaptation to change, new technology, a significant amount of time, and a whole lot of commitment. While there are likely to be some minor inconveniences along the way, our team is dedicated to making the transition as smooth as possible for you.
Stay tuned to this page for important updates, information about the new technology and features coming your way, and helpful tips to make the transition smooth for you. We look forward to working with you as we make this exciting upgrade to YOUR Credit Union!
Mark Your Calendar Now:
- Friday, June 28th – Last Day of Processing on our Current System. Be sure to print or download any e-statements you want to retain by the end of this business day. Also be prepared with cash, checks, a debit card and/or a credit card to get you through the weekend.
- Saturday, June 29th – We will be closed. But rest assured our team will be hard at work throughout the weekend transitioning everything over to the new computer system.
- Monday, July 1st – First Day on the New System. Our doors will re-open, and members can start enrolling in the new online banking system, as well as our other enhanced services.