A regular share account designed just for children age 13 and under, complete with prizes and rewards for their good saving habits.
Deposit Toys – Every deposit made by a youth member will be rewarded with a small toy prize!
Deposit Stamps – Each Big Savers Kids Club member receives a stamp card to present when making a deposit. For every deposit of $5 or more, the child will earn one stamp on their card. After accumulating 5 stamps, they will get the opportunity to spin the Big Savers Prize Wheel and enter the Big Savers Grand Prize Sweepstakes Drawing.
Prize Wheel – After accumulating 5 deposit stamps, youth members can redeem their stamp card for a spin of the Big Savers Prize Wheel to earn a larger prize from our prize display.
Grand Prize Sweepstakes Drawing – Completed stamp cards which have been redeemed for a spin of the prize wheel will also be entered into the annual grand prize sweepstakes drawing, for a chance to win a Great Wolf Lodge® gift card valued at $150*. *See Official Rules And Full Prize Details Here
Birthday Treats – Youth members will be mailed a certificate annually to redeem for a surprise birthday treat at the credit union.
New Members – Your $5 minimum deposit purchases your “share” of CCCU, making you a member! As part of our kids club, CCCU will gift new youth members a $5 credit to purchase their “share” of the credit union. New youth members will also receive their very own County-City Credit Union piggy bank, while supplies last!
Big Savers Kids Club Rules and Eligibility:
- Subject to Membership Eligibility
- Open to Members age 13 and Under Only
- Youth member MUST BE PRESENT to earn rewards, stamps, and prizes
- Credit Union is not responsible for lost or stolen rewards, stamp cards, or prizes
- Limit one rewarded deposit per day.
- Credit Union reserves the right to change prizes and account terms at any time.
- Grand prize sweepstakes drawing subject to separate rules and terms.