Download the County-City CU Mobile App for Android and Apple devices
Check out our tutorial videos!
View Mobile Banking App Tutorial Series >
View Online Banking Tutorial Series >
Online Banking Enrollment – Handle many of your banking needs from the comfort of your home and get access to services available exclusively through online banking.
- To enroll, call us at 920-674-5542 so that we can open up your account to online banking and give you your temporary username and password.
- Then go to our website at https://www.countycitycreditunion.com/ and under “Online Banking” enter your temporary username and password, then click “Login”.
- Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password.” Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
- Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions.” Security question answers are not case sensitive.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username.” Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
- Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.