Manage your accounts from virtually anywhere, at any time using these convenient services (click a link to learn more):
Handle many of your banking needs from the comfort of you home. View account balances, look at transaction history, transfer money, and more! To enroll:
- Call us at 920-674-5542 so that we turn on online banking for your account and give you your temporary username and password.
- Go to https://www.countycitycreditunion.com/ and under “Online Banking” enter your temporary username and password, then click “Login”.
- Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password.” Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
- Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions.” Security question answers are not case sensitive.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username.” Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
- Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.
Check out the Federal Trade Commissions password and security tips
Download the County-City Credit Union Mobile App to do banking anywhere at any time from the convenience of your phone.
- Enjoy enhanced banking options such as text banking and mobile check deposit.
- Click to download the County-City Credit Union Mobile App: Android l Apple
- Use the same login credentials as online banking. If you haven’t set up an online banking account, follow the online banking enrollment instructions above (except you may enroll from within the mobile app instead of from the website).
Get account alerts sent directly to your phone without the login hassle.
- Get critical notices about your accounts fast and securely
- Get your current account balance by sending a text command
- Use with eAlert Subscriptions to have custom alerts sent to your phone
- Watch videos below to learn more about text banking and how to enroll
Text Banking – How to Enroll:
Text Banking – How to Request My Account Balance:
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
A more convenient way to deposit checks.
- Great for members who:
- Live far away
- Don’t drive
- Don’t have direct deposit
- Work late
- Want to save time
- Follow the simple instructions in the app to sign, photograph, and submit your deposit
- Watch videos below to learn more about mobile check deposit and how to enroll
Mobile Check Deposit – How to Enroll:
Mobile Check Deposit – How to Deposit a Check:
Create your own custom account alerts to be sent via email or text message.
- Types of eAlerts:
- Loan payment reminders
- Transaction notifications
- Account balance updates
- ACH deposit and withdrawal notifications
- Click on videos below to learn more about e-Alerts and how to enroll
- Types of eAlerts:
e-Alerts – Introduction:
e-Alerts – How to Set Up a Loan Payment Reminder:
e-Alerts – How to set up an ACH Deposit or Withdrawal Alert:
e-Alerts – How to Have My Account Balance Sent to Me Daily
A2A (ACCOUNT-TO-ACCOUNT) TRANSFERS
Transfer money between your County-City Credit Union account and your account at another Financial Institution. Complete and return our A2A Agreement and Authorization Form to have your outside account added as another option you may transfer to and from within online and mobile banking.