Our Mobile Banking APP is now available for Apple and Android platforms. You can add the APP from an APP store or iTunes.
Here are some tips and information for using your MOBILE device:
- If you do not have an iPhone or an Android device you can access our web site and log in to Home Banking just as you would log in from your computer and have full access to Home Banking features.
- Mobile Banking and Home Banking are connected, so if you get locked out on one you will be locked out on both.
- Time outs: CCCU’s APP will automatically time out if your device goes to sleep; you use an external link;, or, if you minimize the APP.
- Alerts: These will need to be set up in Home Banking. Our processor is developing a Text option, but we do not know when it will be available
- Viewing checks will need to be done from Home Banking.
- Number of devices: You can have up to five devices to access Mobile Banking. This should be more than enough. If you go over this limit please contact us.
Here are some tips and updates to help you use HOME BANKING:
- View Checks: Just click on the blue check number.
- Alerts: To set up balance and payment email alerts just click on the ‘Alerts’ tab
- Account Details: Just click on the ‘Details’ for details on a specific account
- Browsers: Home Banking is designed to work optimally with Internet Explorer, Netscape and Mozilla.
- Font size: If you are using windows you can increase for decrease the size of the font by holding down the Control Key and moving the wheel on your mouse.
- History: The history before October 1st, 2014 shows your transactions, but not the corresponding balances because of the conversion process. Any history after September 30th will appear including balances. If you want specific history, including balances, from before October 1st please contact us and we will provide it.
- Joint Owners: If you are a joint holder on someone else’s account this information appeared on your home banking page, but only with an account number. This is for your convenience in managing multiple accounts. If this is NOT what you want we can remove some or all of the accounts.
- eMail: You can send us a ‘secure’ email by clicking the ‘Mail’ tab.
- Pending Transactions: We recently informed you that your ‘Pending Transactions’ would be viewed at the top of the page near the “Welcome to Home Banking” title. In fact, you will need to click on the transaction history for your main deposit account. The pending transaction(s) will be listed at the very top of the list with asterisks and a notation it is pending. As I write this email the pending ‘credit’ transactions are appearing. Our processor is still working on getting the ‘debit’ transactions to appear also. We will notify you when this is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Personal Profile: To change your password, email address, account descriptions and log in click on the “Services” tab.
- Printing in Home Banking: In most cases you can use the Print option in your browser or use the shortcut ‘Control P’ to print a page. If you use Google chrome you can also go to the top right hand corner and select print, a screen should pop up with your printer settings, if you click on the ‘Destination’ button you can select ‘Save to PDF’ that will allow you to save it in a PDF format. Then open that PDF and print it. (Make sure you have the latest version of Google Chrome on your PC. ) We will work with our data processor to come up with a better print option, but we don’t know when this will happen. Please remember we can print anything you need, so just call us or stop in.
If you have any questions or suggestions please let us know. Thank you for being a member of our not-for-profit financial cooperative.