Check out our tutorial videos!
Online Banking Enrollment – Handle many of your banking needs from the comfort of your home and get access to services available exclusively through online banking.
- To enroll, call us at 920-674-5542 so that we can open up your account to online banking and give you your temporary username and password.
- Then go to our website at https://www.countycitycreditunion.com/ and under “Online Banking” enter your temporary username and password, then click “Login”.
- Create a New Password and type it into each New Password field, then click “Change My Password.” Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least three of the following: lowercase letter, uppercase letter, number, and/or special character.
- Answer Three Unique Security Questions, and click “Save My Questions.” Security question answers are not case sensitive.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Create a New Username, and click “Change My Username.” Usernames cannot contain your account number, first name and/or last name; and must be less than 22 characters.
- Done! You will use the username and password you just created from now on to log into both online and mobile banking.
One (1) Prize Winner will be selected on or about September 5, 2022 by a random drawing from all qualified entries received by a participating credit union between July 1, 2022 and August 31, 2022. Each time an eligible member uses their debit card with their signature during the contest period they will be entered in the contest allowing for multiple entries. PIN-based transactions will not be entered in the contest. See your credit union for complete details, including contest rules, restrictions and alternate method of entry. Void where prohibited by law.