County-City Credit Union created our VISA Platinum Credit Card with our members in mind; with no annual fee, no balance transfer fees, a rewards program and some of the lowest rates in the market. (See benefits below)
CCCU’s Credit Card Rates: 9.24% – 12.24%*
Average Card Rates in America: 12.88% – 23.46%**
* 9.24% – 12.24% Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is variable based on Prime Rate posted in the Money section of the Wall Street Journal on the last day of the quarter (4.25% on 06-30-17), plus a margin determined by credit score (4.99% APR margin for scores 680 and above; 5.99% APR margin for scores 600-679; 7.99% APR margin for scores below 600). Subject to credit worthiness. Equal Opportunity Lender.
** Source: www.creditcards.com Credit Card Rate Report 08-22-2017
County-City Credit Union VISA Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- Low variable rate
- No over-the-limit fee
- Free online account management (Click link to view account online EZcardinfo.com)
- Ability to make same-day payments at County-City Credit Union
- Rewards Program with Millions of Rewards to choose from (ScoreCardRewards.com)
- Free Travel Insurance up to $150,000 if full cost of travel is charged to card
- Ability to withdraw up to $300 cash per day at an ATM
Low Variable Rate Determined by Credit Score (effective 08/22/2017):
|Credit Score Range||Interest Rate|
|680 and above||Prime Rate* + 4.99% APR|
|600 to 679||Prime Rate* + 5.99% APR|
|below 600||Prime Rate* + 7.99% APR|
* Based on Prime Rate posted in the Money Section of the Wall Street Journal on the last day of the quarter. Prime Rate as of 06/30/17 was 4.25%. The rate can change every quarter. The APR is the same for cash advances and balance transfers. There is a 25-day grace period to avoid a finance charge on a purchase. Click here for current rates and additional rate information and disclosures.
Daily Card Limits (Effective July 15, 2014):
- Cash Advance limit: $1,000 (or your credit limit whichever is lower) This applies to credit card checks as well.
- Number of transactions per day: Nine (9)
- Total Dollar Limit per day: $2,000
- ATM Cash withdrawal per day: $ 310 (Same as before)
We reviewed our statistics about each of the above limits and found that these limits will not restrict the vast majority of our cardholders.
If these limits are not convenient for you please contact us, so that we discuss your situation. If, for example, you are going shopping for an item that will exceed the $2,000 daily limit please contact us in advance and we can increase your limit temporarily to accommodate you.
Controlling the risk of unauthorized use is a team effort. With your help and these new limits we hope to greatly reduce the risk of loss to fraud for you and our credit union. Thank you for your understanding and your support in this effort to protect our credit union.
Please follow these tips for safely using your credit union VISA card:
- Keep your card under your control at all times. (Unfortunately, this means even at home. We have had family members use a card without authorization.)
- Review your statements every month (or sooner) and alert us immediately to any unauthorized transactions. It is important to notify us right away at 920-674-5542 or call this number after hours: 800-322-8472.
- Do not give your card number or personal information to anyone when YOU have not originated the phone call. (We will never call and ask you for this information because we already have it.)
- When you charge online make sure it is a secure and reputable web site. Be careful that a ‘pop up window’ does not redirect you to another site.
- If you lose your card please call us immediately. It is important to notify us right away at 920-674-5542 or call this number after hours: 800-322-8472.
Questions? Contact Karen Warnlof at email@example.com or (920) 674-5542.